Taking Telephone Table Reservation

Taking Telephone Table Reservation

Receptionist: Good morning! Thank you for calling Grand Hotel. My name is Ana how may I help you today?
Caller:  Hi! I would like to book a table reservation.  
Receptionist: I will be happy to assist you with your reservation. May I have your name please?
Caller: Yes. My name is Mary Gomez.
Receptionist: When would you like to book your reservation Ms Gomez?
Caller: Tomorrow February 14, 2022 at 7pm.
Receptionist: A table for how many persons please?
Caller: A table for 2.
Receptionist: Do you have any special request?
Caller: No
Receptionist: Since it’s Valentines’ Day tomorrow, we offer special heart-shaped cake for only $100 would you like to order one?
Caller : Yes please reserve one cake for me.
Receptionist: May I have your contact number please?
Caller: Yes, That's 0922-111-2222
Receptionist: May I also have your address please?
Caller: Yes, That’s 1st Avenue, Mountain Village, Angels City.
Receptionist: How would you like to settle your bill tomorrow Ma’am? Are you going to use check, card or cash?
Caller: Cash payment please.
Receptionist: All right Ma’am. Let me just verify if I got all the information correctly. I have reserved a table for two tomorrow, February 14, 2022 at 7 in the evening. I also reserved one heart-shaped cake that cost $100. This reservation will be under your name, Ms. Mary Gomez. Your contact number is 0922-111-2222 and your address is 1st Avenue, Mountain Village, Angels City. Is that correct?
Caller: That’s correct.
Receptionist: Is there anything else that I may assist you with?
Caller: That would be all. Thanks.
Receptionist: Thank you for having business with us. Have a nice day!

                                                                                                                           
Sample Reservation Form

                                         Grand Hotel Reservation

Name of guest: ______________, __________________

                    First Name            Last Name

Contact Number:_____________ Email Add:__________

Date of Reservation: ______________________________

No. of guests: ____________________________________

Special Request: __________________________________

Additional product order (Upsell): ____________________Quantity: _________

Mode of Payment: Cash_______ Check:___________ Card:__________

 



                                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food and Beverages Sample Script for NCA

Table Skirting Practicum

Table Napkin Folding Lesson Log for Senior High School